The National’s Egg-Stravaganza Easter Brunch is a fun-filled day of celebration that provides an opportunity to give back to the community. Support the “Baby Bunny Project” by donating diapers, wipes or other infant items to It Takes a Village, Baby. To give back, bring your donations with you on Easter Sunday, and The National staff with donate it to It Take a Village, Baby, which provides essential baby gear, supplies and resources to families in need while nurturing a spirit of kindness, empathy and respect. The National is proud to partner with this fine group. Make this Easter a give back opportunity for you and your family.
Sunday, April 1
Foyer at West Belmont Place at the National
2 seating times: 11 am and 1 pm
Your ticket includes:
- The Adult Bunny Buffet features Designer Omelets with local cage free eggs, Eggs Benedict Station, a New York Bagel Nosh Station, Waffle Station, Carvery Station complete with Bourbon-Glazed Ham and Slow-Roasted Prime Rib, Shellfish Shack with Classic Shrimp Cocktail, Seared Tuna, Snow Crab Claws and Steamed Mussels. Antipasti Display with local Virginia cheeses and Charcuterie, fresh fruit, specialty desserts and much more!
- The Junior Bunny Buffet features kid-friendly treats and is just the right size so kids can help themselves. French Toast Sticks, Fluffy Cage Free Scrambled Eggs, Tator Tots, Smoked Bacon, Pork Sausage Links, Mac ‘n Cheese, Fresh Fruit Salad, juice boxes, individual chocolate and plain milk. A feast for a king or queen.
- Bring your Easter basket for the Easter Egg Scavenger Hunts for Children 5-12 & the Baby Bunny Easter Egg Hunts for Children 4 and under. Over 3,000 eggs will be distributed by the Easter Bunny himself, filled with prizes and candy. (Note: This is an outside event; dress appropriate for weather). Rain or shine event!
- Live music by Anthony Semiao. Anthony will create a fun and relaxing atmosphere with a portfolio of contemporary music.
- Photo with the Easter Bunny to take home (one per family).
- Decorate Easter cookies. Chef Todd and his culinary team have made sugar cookies, royal icing and will have a variety of decorating items for this craft.
- Kids of all ages will enjoy “The Easter Bunny is Coming to Town” movie on the big screen!
- Free covered parking.
$52 for Adults (13 and up)
$25 for Children (ages 3-12)
FREE for Children 2 and under
Make West Belmont Place a part of your family tradition. Buy tickets online today.