Every event planner falls in love with West Belmont Place at The National. Naturally, they want their event to go off without a hitch, whether it’s a wedding, an important gala or an all-day business conference. At West Belmont Place, our full service staff is knowledgeable and every event is unique, based on your budget and number of guests.
Here’s why planners have fallen in love with West Belmont Place at The National:
1. Unique: There is only one of you! You and your partner are unique, and together you make a unique couple. The place you celebrate your wedding should be unique too, and our wedding venue will be just that! Our venue is the canvas that you can paint your beautiful love story. (You are the artist; we are the canvas.)
2. Great Service: Our team includes a certified wedding planner with 20+ years of experience. Our staff consists of hardworking dedicated individuals that are looking to make your event one to remember. We’re always updating and upgrading to create the best wedding experience for you.
3. Space and More Space: We have the largest ballroom in Northern Virginia with over 30 different small and unique spaces. We can accommodate 1,600 people for a cultural wedding or gala or an intimate ceremony under the Pergola. We can be flexible because we are BIG.
4. Location: West Belmont Place at The National, located in the heart of Loudoun County, is 35 minutes from Washington, DC and is 15 minutes from Dulles International Airport. Our location allows guests to fly in, drive and stay the night at a reasonable $99/night room rate. With 917 rooms, a fitness center, lots of outdoor space, families and guests are comfortable. Plus, the $99 room rate includes a hot, complete breakfast buffet. We’re not just a location but a destination, offering unique guest rooms, intimate gathering places, outdoor sitting areas with fire pits and after party settings.
5. Special, Little Things: When it comes to a wedding or any other event, it is often the little things that matter most. Being taken care of and made to feel like the most important client in the world is what matters when choosing the perfect venue, and it is often the staff that make this happen. At West Belmont Place, you’ll be taken care of every step of the way, from the moment you view the property until your event is over.
We do things differently at West Belmont Place! Our philosophy begins with the finest, most diverse space; creative hospitality professionals with more than 30 years of event experience; and a creative culinary program that buys fresh, local ingredient. This is why you will fall in love with West Belmont Place for a wedding or event. Start creative memories now. Call today and ask for Paula Safran, Director of Catering, at 703-724-6265, to make your site visit appointment.
We would love to give you a tour. Contact us now!
Tell us more about your event