Your love story is special. It deserves a venue that’s every bit as extraordinary!
Time to celebrate. Making life’s milestones even more memorable!
Grand galas & festive fundraisers in a ballroom worthy of your guests & cause.
We believe in community events that everyone can enjoy.
Learn how we get involved in the community by putting on extravagant events.
There are limitless reasons to come together…
Only one place can deliver the perfect tapestry of rich history and sophisticated hospitality. West Belmont Place boasts the largest ballroom of any Northern Virginia event venue. Your special moments become treasured memories at this distinctive DC area destination with:
- An ideal location on more than 65 scenic acres in lovely Leesburg, Virginia—just 12 miles from Dulles International Airport and 45 minutes from Washington DC
- A sweeping circular drive and distinguished porte-cochere to welcome guests
- A variety of versatile indoor venues—including the West Belmont Place Ballroom which accommodates up to 1,800 guests—to achieve the ideal atmosphere for any event
- Awe-inspiring outdoor spaces—such as a stunning pergola and an expansive terrace with show-stopping views—for one-of-a-kind gatherings
- Outstanding onsite catering with creative culinary choices and wine selections for all occasions
- A unique Design Center and a dedicated Ambassador to help you plan and achieve your complete vision
- An extraordinary culinary team led by our Executive Chef Frank Estremera and Chief Wine Officer Mary Watson-DeLauder CS, CSW
Ready to book your event? Get started today!
complete our online form
Our $99 Just in Time offer is still available! The ‘Just in Time’ Day Meetings Package starts at $99/person and includes:
-Unlimited healthy refreshment breaks to create a “food for thought” mood
-Farm-to-Table lunch with action stations in the Dining Room
-On-site Technology Team
-Complimentary WiFi throughout the property
-Dedicated Meeting Ambassador to customize your meeting
-Productive learning environment, distraction-free setting
-A variety of outdoor spaces for socializing and networking after meetings
– Plus, many incentives!
The National Conference Center is one of the leaders in developing the Day Meeting Package (DMP), which is an all-inclusive per person, per day-priced meeting package.