- This event has passed.
March 27, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Join Us On Sunday, March 27th for An Easter Egg-Stravaganza! A fun-filled day of celebration, activities, brunch and learning!
Bring your Easter Basket for the Easter Egg Scavenger Hunts for Children 5-12 & the Baby Bunny Easter Egg Hunts for Children 4 and under. Over 1,500 eggs will be hidden by the Easter Bunny himself, filled with prizes and candy. The egg hunts will be held rain or shine!
Your ticket also includes:
- Easter Champagne Brunch Buffet. (Choose 1 of 3 seating times)
Includes: a Junior Bunny Buffet with kid-friendly treats and an Adult Bunny Buffet featuring – Waffle Station, Carvery Stations complete with Bourbon-Glazed Ham, Leg of Lamb and Slow-Roasted Prime Rib, Seafood Display with Peel and Eat Shrimp, Oysters on the Half Shell, Chesapeake Crab Martinis, Steamed Mussels, Antipasti Display with Virginia Artisan Cheeses and Charcuterie, Fresh Fruit, and much more!
- Photo with the Easter Bunny to take home (one per family).
- Bunny Garden Activity Center: Kids will plant seedlings and create plant markers for the community garden at The National Conference Center. Kids will also help the Easter Bunny plant flowers in his garden and decorate Easter cookies.
- Kids of all ages will enjoy “The Easter Bunny is Coming to Town” on the big screen!
- Non-denominational church service will be available at 10 am. (optional)
(3) seating times are available:
- 11:00 am seating. Egg Hunt will begin at 12:00 pm.
- 12:00 pm seating. Egg Hunt will begin at 1:00 pm.
- 1:00 pm seating. Egg Hunt will begin at 2:00 pm.
$52 for Adults (13 and up)
$25 for Children (ages 3-12)
FREE for Children 2 and under – MUST BE REGISTERED
Please help us support our “Baby Bunny Project” in partnership with the It Takes a Village, Baby charity by bringing diapers, wipes, diaper rash cream, baby wash, lotion, baby carriers (such as Ergo) or other infant items for donation.